6 nos - Geen Plantains
1 no - Onion chopped
1 no - Fresh Coconut (scraped)
Salt to taste
Masala for grinding
8 nos - Red Chilies
1 tsp - Turmeric powder
1 no - Onion
1 tsp - Mustard seeds
5 nos - Curry leaves
Cooking Instructions :
- Remove the skins of the plantains and cut them into small cubes
- Wash the plantains and cook them in a little water.
- Grind all the ingredients together for the masala.
- Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds, cussry leaves
- Add masala, its water and plantains with tamarind water and salt.Bring to boil, add fresh scraped cocount and stir.
- Serve as an accompaniment for rice